{ Technology, Internet, Software, Tips and more ... }

21 September 2008

akOOgle Sunday Hunts [1]

Nowadays I am unable to write more entries in my blog, also I am just posting about Icons only in my blog. So I desired post some useful links for blogger.
Hope these links are useful for Bloggers and also I try post every Sunday ... So Post title is "akOOgle Sunday Hunts". Its about minimum 5 links for every week. Let me start my first entry with new category...

1. 10 Gorgeous New Blogger Template Releases for 9/11/08

Nice 10 Blogger templates collection

2. 7 Tips to design professional blog layout using Blogger

Very useful tips.

3. Elegant Post Summaries for Blogger with jQuery

Another tip to customize your blogger template.

4. Blogumus: a flash animated label cloud for Blogger

A new widget for Blogspot users from Blogger Buster

5. Follow your favorite blogs

Blogger team introduced new feature blogspot users.

No comments: