Google added support for 20 more languages to the web-based Google Talk Gadget. The new languages are: Chinese(Simplified), Chinese(Traditional), Danish, Dutch, English(UK), Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese(Brazil), Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish and Vietnamese.
To access the Google Talk Gadget in your language, go to the Google Talk homepage, select your language in the drop-down menu in the top right, and click on the 'launch Google Talk Gadget' link. Or you can simply add the Google Talk gadget to your iGoogle home page.
[via : Google Talkabout Blog]
Site: 51 RSS Button For Your Blog
Bugs Fixed in 220.127.116.11:Download| Release Notes | Home Page
Steps for One-Click Video Sharing:
If you post YouTube videos to your blog regularly, sharing directly from YouTube is even easier and you'll only have to set it up once.
1. Click the "Share" button on the YouTube video's page
2. Scroll down and click "Setup your blog for video posting."
3. Click "Add a Blog/Site"
4. Choose "Blogger" as your Blog Service and fill in your Google Account login information.
5. Choose which blogs you'd like to add to your YouTube account. You can choose more than one.
6. From now on, when you click "Share", you'll be given the option to post YouTube videos directly to your blogs!
[Via: Blogger Buzz]
- Ctrl + Tab or Ctrl + PageDown: Cycle through tabs.
- Ctrl + Shift + Tab or Ctrl + PageUp: Cycle through tabs in reverse.
- Ctrl + (1-9): Switch to tab corresponding to number.
- Ctrl + N: New window.
- Ctrl + T: New tab.
- Ctrl + L or Alt + D or F6: Switch focus to location bar.
- Ctrl + Enter: Open location in new tab.
- Shift + Enter: Open location in new window.
- Ctrl + K or Ctrl + E: Switch focus to search bar.
- Ctrl + O: Open a local file.
- Ctrl + W: Close tab, or window if there's only one tab open.
- Ctrl + Shift + W: Close window.
- Ctrl + S: Save page as a local file.
- Ctrl + P: Print page.
- Ctrl + F or F3: Open find toolbar.
- Ctrl + G or F3: Find next...
- Ctrl + Shift + G or Shift + F3: Find previous...
- Ctrl + B or Ctrl + I: Open Bookmarks sidebar.
- Ctrl + H: Open History sidebar.
- Escape: Stop loading page.
- Ctrl + R or F5: Reload current page.
- Ctrl + Shift + R or Ctrl + F5: Reload current page; bypass cache.
- Ctrl + U: View page source.
- Ctrl + D: Bookmark current page.
- Ctrl + NumpadPlus or Ctrl + Equals (+/=): Increase text size.
- Ctrl + NumpadMinus or Ctrl + Minus: Decrease text size.
- Ctrl + Numpad or Ctrl + 0: Set text size to default.
- Alt + Left or Backspace: Back.
- Alt + Right or Shift + Backspace: Forward.
- Alt + Home: Open home page.
- Ctrl + M: Open new message in integrated mail client.
- Ctrl + J: Open Downloads dialog.
- F6: Switch to next frame. You must have selected something on the page already, e.g. by use of Tab.
- Shift + F6: Switch to previous frame.
- Apostrophe ('): Find link as you type.
- Slash (/): Find text as you type.
You can upload pictures from your computer or from your URL, select the radius of curvature, the fund outside the radius, the size of the image quality and up to export it. You can upload pictures from your computer or from your URL, select the radius of curvature, the fund outside the radius, the size of the image quality and up to export it.
These tools are quite helpful when you want to retain a certain line in the design of a blog or web are quick and successful. These tools are quite helpful when you want to retain a certain line in the design of a blog or web are quick and successful.
Thanksgiving, or Thanksgiving Day, is a traditional North American holiday to give thanks for the things that one has at the conclusion of the harvest season. Thanksgiving is celebrated on the fourth Thursday of November in the United States and on the second Monday of October in Canada. [WikiPedia]
The below one is the first Gmail doodle to celebrate Thanksgiving.
Just go through the steps below... then you can make a hidden folder to keep all your data SAFE!
1. First create a new folder somewhere on your hard drive when you name it hold down "Alt" and press "0160" this will create and invisible space so it will appear as if it has no name.
2. Then right click in and select "Properties" select the tab "customize" and select "change icon" scroll along and you should a few blank spaces click on any one and click OK
when you have saved the settings the folder will be invisible to hide all your personal files. You just have to remember the folders location in your hard drive..
This feature lets you add a slick little slideshow of your photos from Picasa Web Albums, Flickr, Photobucket, or any site that supports Media RSS.
The photos will show up in your blog’s sidebar, gently fading into one another. Your readers will be able to go forward and backward, pause, and click through to the photo’s web page.
You can also make a slideshow of public photos based on a tag or label.
Like all page elements, Slideshow requires that your blog is using Layouts templates. Still need to switch? Read blogger help article on the topic.
Get your output like this:
In your Firefox Bookmarks, create a new bookmark with the following fields:
Name: Google Music Search
Now, when you want to find a new artist/song, just go to your Firefox Address bar and type “gms Crazy Frog” and you’ll see all the free Crazy Frog tunes out there.
(Replace Crazy Frog with your favorite music album or music star name)
2. It can handle the large amount of spam.
3. Advanced Filtering
4. Advanced Labeling
5. Virus Scanned Attachments
6. I can view PDFs, docs and other files.
7. I can communicate to all my friends via GTalk.
8. And another common feature. I can access it anywhere.
9. Its very secure.
10. Its very fast. [Compare to other mails its fast.]
11. It has very nice mobile applications to check email on the go.
12. I can add my other emails also. And I can check all mails in single inbox. And send mail from any email address as well, I love this feature.
If these things are important to you, than use Gmail.
This tips for broad band connections. I didn’t try it on dial up but might work for dial up.
1. make sure your logged on as actually "Administrator". Do not log on with any account that just has administrator privileges.
2. start - run - type gpedit.msc
3. expand the "local computer policy" branch
4. expand the "administrative templates" branch
5. expand the "network branch"
6. Highlight the "QoS Packet Scheduler" in left window
7. in right window double click the "limit reservable bandwidth" setting
8. on setting tab check the "enabled" item
9. where it says "Bandwidth limit %" change it to read 0
10. Reboot if you want to but not necessary on some systems your all done. Effect is immediate on some systems. some need re-boot. I have one machine that needs to reboot first, the others didn't. Don't know why this is.
This is more of a "counter what XP does" thing. In other words, XP seems to want to reserve 20% of the bandwidth for its self. Even with QoS disabled, even when this item is disabled. So why not use it to your advantage. To demonstrate the problem with this on stand alone machines start up a big download from a server with an FTP client. Try to find a server that doesn't max out your bandwidth. In this case you want a slow to medium speed server to demonstrate this. Let it run for a couple of minutes to get stable. The start up another download from the same server with another instance of your FTP client. You will notice that the available bandwidth is now being fought over and one of the clients download will be very slow or both will slow down when they should both be using the available bandwidth. Using this "tweak" both clients will have a fair share of the bandwidth and will not fight over the bandwidth.
This tips I received from eMail. [Source: e-Mail]
1. Translated Search
- You're Searching for "Dubai tours" from English to Arabic.
- Google translate your query into "جولات دبي" and find Arabic web page results.
- Finally, Google translate the Arabic web page results back into English for you.
- Type a word or short phrase into the search box.
- Select the language of the dictionary in the "Dictionary" drop down menu.
- Hit the Enter key or click on the "Find" button.
- A dictionary translation of your word or short phrase will be displayed at the bottom of the page. Depending on the word or phrase, related phrases will sometimes also be displayed together with their translations.
Some tools and Gadgets available in this page to use in your website or blog. Tools available in this page are:
- Make your webpage instantly available in other languages [with Google Gadgets]
- Get 1-click translations from your browser's toolbar [with Translate button]
- Translate words instantly from English with no clicks at all [with Google Toolbar]
If you'd rather no one saw whose profiles you've been visiting, you can go to "settings" and click on the privacy tab to opt out.
[Via: orkut Blog: Now see 10 recent profile visitors!]
5. "Archive and next" shortcut
We added a bunch of new shortcuts to Gmail, but one that I've found to be a true time-saver is what I call the "archive and next" shortcut. When I have a lot of mail, it can be really annoying to have to open a message, click "Back to Inbox" and then select the next email I want to read. So once you enable shortcuts in Settings, you can simply press the left bracket key "[" while viewing a message to archive it, and then immediately open the next oldest one. When I see a long list of unread messages, I like to open the first one and then just hit "[" to swiftly move through my mail and archive as I go. (P.S. By clicking the right bracket "]" you can also move the other way if you want to open newer messages after you archive).
4. Share mail searches with friends
How many times do your friends tell you, "I can't find that email you sent me." Now you can prove that you did indeed send that message, despite the accusations. All you have to do is search for the message using your expert mail searching skills, and when you find it listed in the results, just copy and paste the URL and email it to your friend. When he or she goes to that link while in Gmail, your friend's Gmail will run the same search you ran and will be able to locate that "lost" email instantly. For example, if you wanted to share a search for "pick me up at airport," so flight information can be located, you would send over this URL: http://mail.google.com/mail/#search/pick+me+up+at+airport.
3. Browser navigation and history
Your web browser is now a great way to navigate Gmail. Instead of having to find the right links on the page to move from inbox to messages to other Gmail views, you can use the browser navigation buttons (back and forward) to jump back and forth between emails. You can also open your browser history and click on specific emails that you've read to go right back to them. This allows you to quickly access certain emails without having to re-read your inbox. Browser history is something that often doesn't work well on complex web apps like Gmail, but we've gone to great lengths to make it work right.
2. Bookmark emails
I frequently need to save a single email for a period of time, such as a message that includes an important phone number. But I don't want to create a separate label for one message, and I also don't want to archive all the email that comes in after that message just to keep that thread near the top of my inbox--and hopefully the top of my mind. This problem is now easily solved by a new ability to bookmark specific emails. All emails now have dedicated URLs, so just by adding a browser bookmark while viewing a message, you can return to it whenever you want, just like a regular web page--although you will still have to log in to Gmail if you've signed out.
1. "Filter messages like this"
I find filters to be one of the most useful features in Gmail, but sometimes it can be hard to set them up quickly. So we added a new capability that makes a filter based on the message you are reading, so you can keep track of future similar emails. By clicking on the dropdown menu in the upper right-hand corner of every email (the upside-down triangle), you can now see the option to "Filter messages like this." Not only can you easily create a filter based on the sender, but this is especially handy if you are trying to filter emails sent to mailing lists. We automatically set up a filter for you based on the "list ID" header, which does a better job of finding emails sent to mailing lists.
[via: Gmail blog]
2. Add the files you want to hide into a new RAR archive. (so main.txt.rar created newly)
3. Open Command Prompt and go to the folder where your files are located, e.g., 'C:\Secret'.
4. At command prompt type "copy /b flower.jpg + main.txt.rar lizard.jpg" (without quotes). (flower.jpg is the picture I want to show, main.txt.rar is the file to be hidden, and lizard.jpg is the file which contains both).
5. Now test the lizard.jpg by double clicking it, and verifying it still opens.
6. Now try opening that same lizard.jpg file from menu: file->open of WinRar. It will show the original hidden file Main.txt.
Now lizard.jpg is a simple JPEG for others, but it contains a secret file main.txt for you!
You can submit your applications between January 2 and March 3, 2008. A submission form will be available on this page starting on January 2, 2008. Start developing your applications now.
For more: Check Google News Blog - Add Google News to Your Site
Google has added support for labels to Google Notebook. The move isn't surprising. You can use labels to organize Gmail, Google Documents, RSS feeds in Google Reader, and the list goes on. What is a bit surprising is that it's taken so long to roll out support for labels in Google Notebook.
Labels are automatically imported from your Google Bookmarks settings, if you use Google Bookmarks. You can then sort or filter your notes by label using either the Google Notebook web page or the Google Notebook browser plugin.
Veterans Day is an American holiday honoring military veterans. Both a federal holiday and a state holiday in all states, it is celebrated on the same day as Armistice Day or Remembrance Day in other parts of the world, falling on November 11, the anniversary of the signing of the Armistice that ended World War I. (Major hostilities of World War I were formally ended at the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month of 1918 with the German signing of the Armistice.)
The holiday is commonly misprinted as Veteran's Day or Veterans' Day in calendars and advertisements. [WikiPedia]
It uses a Google search string to help locate open directories or otherwise shared files. I am using a well known search string to look for open web directories that might include mp3s and other media files. Nothing secret in this search tool. It is easy to find media files than these complex search strings.
Here is the snapshot of the search tool.
Click here to visit Search page or Click on the link button is available in the top right corner "Music Search".
Disclaimer: I do not recommend or support illegal downloads of music or softwares.
2. Right Click in the page and select New -> Boolean.
3. In the box that pops up enter "config.trim_on_minimize" without quotes. Press Enter.
4. Now select True and then press Enter.
5. Restart Firefox.
Now, Firefox will stop eating your memory.
- This phone have a 3.2 Mega Pixels Camera, with Auto Focus.
- Memory Phone its 160mb but you can add a Memory Stick Micro™ (M2™) up to 4 GB
- You can get the news in your phone as it happens.
- When you are in a HotSpot, you may navigate on the Internet, with your Sony Ericsson
- Using a stylus, you may push the icons from the Touch Screen
- QWERTY Keyboard
- Radio FM for Quality Media Streaming
- Aja Tiger
- Hong Kong
- Solar System.
The Melbourne Cup is Australia's major annual thoroughbred horse race. Billed as The race that stops a nation, it is for three-year-olds and over, and covers a distance of 3,200 metres. It is generally regarded as the most prestigious "two-mile" handicap in the world. The event is held on the first Tuesday in November by the Victoria Racing Club, on the Flemington Racecourse in Melbourne. This day was traditionally only a public holiday within metropolitan Melbourne, but is now also observed as a holiday in the ACT. [Wikipedia]
Get this add-on/ extension: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/2994/
A utility for typing in Tamil language. It will be ideal for Tamil bloggers.
Tamilkey will support most of the popular keyboard layouts used among Tamils. Currently Tamilkey supports Anjal, Tamilnet99, Bamini, Old and New Tamil typewriter keyboard layouts.
Prerequisite: Your computer should have at least one Tamil Unicode font.
Steps for usage:
1. Install the Tamilkey extension and restart the Firefox.
2. Keep the cursor in any text field in the browser and press the following Hot keys for the respective keypad maps start typing in Tamil language!
Alt+F8 => Anjal
Alt+F9 => Tamil 99
Alt+F10 => Bamini
Alt+F11 => Old Typewriter
Alt+F12 => New Typewriter
The above keyboard layouts can also be selected using the Right Click context menu.
To switch back to English typing, Press F9. You can also use F9 to toggle between English and the selected Tamil keyboard layout.
You can assign different Hot keys to your convenient key combinations using the "Options" menu of this extension.
Happy Tamil Typing !!!
Thanks : Mugunth
Illacrimo is a three column template is available in Blogandweb.com site. Its a Spanish web site. After installing this template you can wording using Google Translate. And follow the instruction
2. Gossip City
Gossip City template is available in Blogandweb.com site. Its a Spanish web site. After installing this template you can wording using Google Translate.
3. sIMPRESS v2.0
sImpress v2.0 template is available in Blogandweb.com site. Its a Spanish web site. After installing this template you can wording using Google Translate.
4. 3 Column Dark Template
3 Columns dark template is available in jackbook.com. Jackbook is making blogger templates based on popular wordpress templates.
5. Red White Web 2.0 Template
3 column version of Red White Web 2.0 template is created by jackbook.com. Follow instruction for timestamp and search box.
Soon I will come up with another list of 3 cloumn & 2 column templates for your blogger. These templates are better than original templates which is available in blogger. If you have any problem or difficulties in installation, please submit your question here.
Now contact management is easier then previous version. Three column contact manger will help you to mange your contacts easily. You can add a contact picture straight from Google's Picasa Web albums.
The “More Actions” menu includes another option called "Filter messages like these" which will help you to filter messages as you like.
If you dont like new Gmail version you also switch to old version this link was available on the top right corner of Gmail, where the settings & Help link is placed.
Image Credit: Google Blogoscoped
Offcial Gmail Blog also announced about new changes in Gmail
All Gmail users can now enable IMAP and sync their inbox across devices. Right now you'll only see IMAP settings in Gmail if you're using the English (US) interface, but IMAP will appear for all languages in the coming weeks.Check out Gmail Help Center to learn more about IMAP.