We can found thousands of free theme for wordpress. And lot of beautiful themes is available only in wordpress. If you use a free blogging services like blogger, then all that is useless.

And because of this reason I tried to convert a wordpress theme into blogger template, yes its successful. So now onwards I am trying to provide some of the beautiful themes for you. Now another new category in my blog, it is Blogger Template.

And here, my first project is Business Template originally created by FreeCSS.info. And I did small modification for blogger. Check my first blogger template in next post. Soon I will create some nice wordpress theme in blogspot template.

Later I will explain to you about how to install blogger template, so meanwhile, please do not install this template unless you have really familiar about blogger templates.

Now, if you are like this post, don't you want us to let you be the first to know if we have a new post or update? you can subscribe to our FULL RSS FEED or via E-Mail here.



Related Posts by Categories