{ Technology, Internet, Software, Tips and more ... }

03 March 2008

Scheduled Posts in Blogger

I forgot to update some Blogger features. I know lot of people posted this in their blog. Anyhow I also want to post this feature in my blog I thing it might helpful for my readers. It is a new feature in Blogger but Google introduced in February 15th. I tried this feature in my blog its working fine. My earlier post Blog list I posted with this feature.
Like all new blogger feature this also only work in Blogger in Draft.

This new scheduled posts feature will help Blogger user to schedule to publish a saved post in a set future time.

Publishing a post in the future is pretty simple: in the post editor, reveal the Date and Time fields using the “Post Options” toggle and enter a post date and time that is in the future. When you then click the “Publish” button, your post will become “scheduled.” When the date and time of the post arrive, your post will be automatically published to your blog.

Thanks to blogger team. Many users asked this feature in Blogger and now its done!.

No comments: