ProSense was a one of the 100 Excellent Free WordPress Themes. Originally created by created by Dosh Dosh and The Wrong Advices and I just converted it in Blogger template. I hope guys you like this template. Here is the demo of Prosense Grey Template.

I will post installation instructions for this template. Another Prosense & Prosense Blue template coming soon.

Prosense Grey Template - Blogger Template
Prosense - Wordpress Theme
Ok, guys If you like any wordpress theme wants in blogger format then request here I will contert the theme for you. If you having any issue in your blogger template, pls contact me I will give free solution for your issue.

Now, if you want to order a Blogger Template, just send me the following details:

- Wordpress Theme Site [Demo]
- Zip file of the original theme / Download link

If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed or by Email. Thanks for visiting!



Related Posts by Categories