Here another Prosense theme in Blue. Earlier I posted 2 Prosense template for blogger one is Prosense and another one is Prosense Grey. I also posted the tutorial for install a blogger template here and how to add search form in blogger template which I used in this template.

Here I have given two download link for this template. One is Prosense Blue template XML code another one is images for Prosense Blue theme. It is recommended host all images in your Googlepages account. Its only 3 images for this template.

You can view the demo of this blog here, or view the screenshot below.

Installation instruction is same for all prosense templates. Read Instruction here. If you like this template, then please check all Prosense blogger templates.

Prosense Blog - Demo | View Entry
Prosense Grey - Demo | View Entry
And Check my first blogger template : Business Blogger Template - Demo | View Entry

Demo || Download || Download Images

Now, if you like any wordpress theme and you need in blogger template format then post your comment or email me at akoogle[at]Gmail[dot]com. I will convert to you for free. Also you have any problem in installation contact me I will do for free.

If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed or by Email. Thanks for visiting!



Related Posts by Categories